Come build the future with us. TAZI is a venture capital backed company with headquarters in San Francisco. We are a fast growing AI company with Machine Learning solutions in the insurance, finance, FMCG and online retail space. Our co-founders have over 60 years of combined software and machine learning experience in leading institutions such as Bell Labs, CISCO, Siemens, MIT, Caltech, and UCLA. Our team members come from leading US, Europe and Turkish universities and institutions. We believe in responsible AI. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. At TAZI we are building the future of business today. Will you join us?
We are looking for a Data Science Solution Architect to participate in the deployment of our Machine Learning solutions for our clients. In this role, the Data Science Solution Architect will work closely with our Sales, Industry, Machine Learning Solutions, and AI Services teams. The Data Science Solution Architect shall serve mainly our US customers.
Primary Accountabilities, Responsibilities
- Develop the full understanding of the TAZI solutions and TAZI method of implementation along with a deep understanding of the competitive positioning
- Active participation in the sales process to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points, and design the right solution content and approach by positioning TAZI solutions in accordance with the strategies designed with the sales team
- Present and demonstrate TAZI solutions during the presales stage, and assist the sales team in closing the deal via hands-on participation and management of effective demos and PoC activities
- Participate in various marketing and community building activities to represent TAZI
- Active participation in the business development activities in order to establish an effective Go-To-Market model
- Deep knowledge of AI concepts and autoML relevant topics and solutions
- Minimum of 7 years experience with AI projects, with hands-on experience in needs analysis, model building, project management
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Ability to create effective presentations and demos, as well as hands-on participation and management of PoCs
- Subject matter expertise in one of these domains is a must: Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Retail
- Strong communication and content creation skills
- Ability to engage with prospects/potential buyers
- Full adoption of being a collaborative team member mentality with the ability to take initiative responsibility and a strong sense of urgency for his/her actions
What’s in it for you?
- Join a rapidly growing company building the future of AI Technologies
- Working on some of the most important topics of today: Digital transformation Technology disruption, AI and ML technologies
- Measure rapidly how your input impacts TAZI strategy
- Expose yourself to the Startup ecosystem in Silicon Valley
- Experience Purpose, Mastery & Autonomy; the three biggest external motivators
- Be a part of non-hierarchical organization where you can achieve your self
If you are interested in working at the cutting edge of Machine Learning and shaping the future of businesses today, please apply via the form below or email us at email@example.com